Organised by National Supercomputing Centre (NSCC), Supercomputing Frontiers 2017 is Singapore’s annual international conference that provides a platform for thought leaders from both academia and industry to interact and discuss visionary ideas, important global trends and substantial innovations in supercomputing.
The inaugural conference held in March 2015 showcased a successful scientific programme with spectacular plenary keynote speakers like Thomas Sterling, Satoshi Matsuoka, Robert Harrison, Rick Stevens, Jack Dongarra, Alan Gara and John Gustafson.
In March 2016, the second edition of the conference’s scientific programme featured notable keynote speakers like Srinivas Aluru, Baroness Susan Greenfield, Horst Simon and Bronis R. De Supinski.
Selected papers for the conference were also published in the international journal, Supercomputing Frontiers & Innovations for Year 2015 and 2016.
The third edition of Supercomputing Frontiers will be held from March 13 – 16, 2017 and will feature an exciting lineup of speakers and the programme will include sessions on:
- Efforts to build exascale supercomputers
- New, non-standard processor architectures including neuromorphic processors and automata processors
- Supercomputing: classical, quantum and post-quantum approaches and methods
- Integration of computing hardware, storage and networking in HPC and Big Data domains
- HPC applications in science, medicine & business